The objective of iData is to provide their clients with, a complete solution to all their telecommunications and IT requirements, and a cost effective after sales service.
In order to achieve this strategic objective, the company will maintain an effective and efficient Quality Management System based upon the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
In particular, we will:
- Strive to understand our clients’ telecommunications and broadband requirements and provide a service to meet or exceed these requirements
- Work closely with network providers and qualified subcontractors where necessary to enable us to deliver an effective and efficient service to our clients
- Provide an effective post sales customer service to resolve all customer complaints and problems in a timely fashion
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of our business processes and objectives through our Management Reviews and Internal Audit Processes
- Proactively seek feedback from our clients on how well our products/services meet their requirements
- Analyse the causes of any complaint or problem and take appropriate action to prevent recurrence
- Recruit employees who are customer focussed and support them with appropriate training and systems to ensure their competence always meets the company’s requirements
- Provide a work environment that promotes the well being of our employees, and encourages positive teamwork
- Encourage all employees to identify problems and make suggestions to improve all aspects of our services and business processes
- Ensure that all employees are aware of our Quality Policy and are committed to the effective implementation of our Quality Management System
- Ensure that the company complies with all necessary regulatory and legal requirements
The continual improvement of the effectiveness of our Quality Management System is fundamental to the success of our business and must be supported by all employees as an integral part of their daily work.
Signed on behalf of iData Ltd:
Position: Managing Director
Date: 31st July 2019