Vodafone One Net
Vodafone One Net integrates landlines and mobiles, keeping your business connected.
Horizon phone systems provide the complete telecommunications package for your business.
iData provides phone systems tailored to your individual needs, thoroughly managed from start to finish. VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) offers a whole suite of features and advantages over landline or mobile calls. Ease of use, flexibility and generally cheaper calls are all compelling reasons to have a VoIP system installed.
- Cost effective calling, especially over long distances. With an ordinary phone line, you and your employees pay by the minute, but with VoIP, you’re using the internet so you’ve already paid for conversations with your monthly internet bill. If you’re a global business with clients in other countries, you’ll find that international calls made through VoIP are much cheaper than ones made over landline or mobile. Stop paying more for a service that has far fewer benefits and features.
- Scalability. Ordinary phone systems have a limit on the number of new devices that can be added to them, but with VoIP, it’s easy to add new phone numbers or extensions. Also, with ordinary phone systems, you might end up buying too many phones or paying for a landline that doesn’t get used enough to justify the cost. With VoIP, it’s easy and simple to add or remove lines if employees join or leave.
- Portability. VoIP can be added to your mobile, so you won’t miss any calls that come to you through your office, even if you’re not there. Great for workers who are always in the field or on the move – cloud-based VoIP servers ensure that you won’t miss any important calls.
- Caller ID. You’ll be able to identify anyone who calls you via their IP address, so no more unknown callers. You can then choose to whitelist or blacklist certain callers.
- Easy integration with other business systems. For example, voicemails will be sent to your inbox as emails, so they’re always easy to access. VoIP can also be used with voicemail transcription apps to make recording calls in text form even easier and means that you don’t need to worry about making notes when trying to have a conversation with a client.
- Conference calling. Ordinary phone lines can only have two people on one call, but with VoIP, you can include everyone who needs to be involved, so no one need relay messages to the rest of the team – here at iData we want projects and collaboration to be as streamlined a process as possible.
- Tracking options. Manage your system from your computer.
- Flexibility. A VoIP system can be installed to run alongside an existing, it does not mean that you can’t also use an ordinary phone system alongside. Get a VoIP converter and all calls that come into your phone system will be converted into VoIP – you’ll then be prepared to deal with anything.
Hankinson Group Testimonial
“ We would like to thank the iData team for their work in the implementation of the Vodafone One Net System throughout the Hankinson Group.
We approached iData in March 2014, and tasked them with coming up with a solution that could link all branches together, tidy up the different communications companies involved and bring in new technology thereby future proofing the business for a cost saving.
It took 6 months from start to finish given the size of the project and the in depth and thorough investigation and survey work undertaken. We are very happy with the solution and level of service provided and would like to thank all those involved particularly:
Nick Cheetham – iData
Sonia Mullarkey – Vodafone One Net
The Engineers who attended all sites to carry out assessments and installation: Robert Pell, Richard Davey, Steve Kirkham, Stephen Nicholson and Stirling Pickles.
Together with trainer Ian Burns who visited Head Office once the system was installed to give handset and portal training to employees. iData also helped move a branch of the Group into Head Office and installed a temporary phone system at no cost to us whilst the solution was being set up.
iData and One Net have been and remain on hand to deal with any queries that may arise. They have worked with us and behind the scenes to make the whole installation as seamless as possible and to minimise disruption to the Group. This has been to our complete satisfaction.
We are furthermore impressed that the new system is set to save us 23% on our overall telecommunications costs and that we now have state of the art communications throughout the Group.
Group Operations Director Ivor Thomas commented “we are delighted with the co-operation we have received from both IData and Vodafone One Net in making the transfer from our old system to the new system as smooth as possible. We now have a modern solution that gives the Group a very flexible platform for our telecommunications, moving forward”. ”