Here at iData, we are always on the lookout for new talent. We want applicants who are passionate about business solutions and who enjoy helping people. You shouldn’t be afraid to do all you can to make life easier for customers and clients. Remember that our company’s aims are, ultimately, to help businesses save money and work more effectively, so you’ll need a passion for business and a willingness to work out solutions in close collaboration with clients.
Please take a look below at the vacancies that iData Com Ltd currently have available, we can’t wait to hear from you!
IT Support Analyst
Salary: Negotiable (dependent on experience)
Location: Mold, Flintshire
- Taking escalated calls from customers around the UK
- Remotely accessing customer environments to carry out detailed fault diagnostics
- Providing excellent levels of customer service at all time
- Travelling to customer sites as required for planned meetings or project work
- Running daily checks on backups and carrying out preventative maintenance on customer environments
- Preparing and building customer equipment as required
- Completing small projects as required, including researching and testing new products and technologies
The successful candidate will have prior experience in a busy help desk environment and have commercial experience in areas such as:
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange
- Windows 10
- Office 365
- VMware and Citrix administration
- Network fault finding and diagnostics
- Network cabling and patching
- Backup technologies
- Experience with VOIP
Salary is negotiable, depending on experience.
If you are interested in this position, please e-mail your CV to email@example.com.