Phones are essential to any modern business, even in the internet age. Without a robust phone system, your business will suffer, due to annoyed customers who can’t talk to the employees who can help, and poor communication between employees because of the hard-to-use or limited phone system.
You need a reliable phone system that helps customers and clients reach the right members of your business, and enables your employees to communicate internally and externally. Here at iData, we never want you to miss out on a sale or get any complaints due to a below par phone system.
A versatile and robust system
iData are approved installers and maintainers of the Ericsson-LG iPECS Platform, a pure IP communications system that is a revolution for small and medium enterprises. Our wealth of experience means that we can confidently advise and offer tailored plans to businesses for all their telecommunication needs.
The iPECS is a system designed to facilitate mobility. Several excellent features all wrapped up in a cohesive, unified system that lets workers on the road keep up with their work calls and messages to make sure that they can remain engaged with projects and collaborations. From laptops to smartphones, the iPECS is designed to keep employees in touch and in the know, no matter where they are.
The Ericsson-LG iPECS platform is perfectly customised for companies ranging from two to 1200 users employing IP trunking. It combines IP technology with improved voice and multimedia capabilities – it’s a genuine all-in-one solution for your internal and external business telecommunications.
Ericsson-LG iPECS built in features
- Voicemail and auto-attendant (dial 1 for sales, dial 2 for service etc.). This service lets customers get in touch with who they need to even faster.
- A voicemail to email service (get your voicemail anywhere on your email client.)
- Four SIP trunks – This allows you to, much more simply, extend your VoIP beyond your network firewall.
- Four analogue lines or four ISDN2e lines.
- 50 IP phone or SIP phone capacity.
- Basic call centre – Customers can know their position in queue and receive queue announcements, so they’ll always know how much progress they’re making with their call. This is so important to stop them giving up, which would result in them being unhappy with the customer service they receive.
- Phontage Softphone for 2 users (additional users available by purchasing licenses.) This is a feature that allows iPECS to interact with communications applications on your PC.
The iPECS has been developed to be a unique solution for your organisation’s telephony needs at a fraction of the cost of similar systems, allowing you to benefit fully from the latest technological developments without hammering your budget. Small and medium sized businesses will benefit enormously from the iPECS
Unbeatable customer service
Our expert team is happy to offer advice and answer queries on:
- Mobile telecoms
- Phone systems
- Landline line rental with calling plans
- ISDN2 , ISDN30, Analogue line installs
- IT equipment with maintenance
- Business broadband
- Any technical jargon
- Or anything else you want to talk about