Congratulations on your big move – you’re moving office and starting a whole new chapter of your business’ book. But the first page is going to be the relocation, and you’ll want to make sure that it’s a good start, not a frustrating, rocky start that’ll set the tone for the rest of the chapter.
Moving offices can be quite the hassle, but iData has made yet another aspect of business running as easy and painless as possible. Disasters like equipment being broken, unnecessary delays and schedule clashes have no place in an iData office relocation. Our committed and experienced team won’t forget a thing and they’ll make it their objective to get your business back to normal as soon as possible.
Our service covers:
- A planning programme to make sure every aspect is covered. You wouldn’t start a big project for your business without the all-important planning stage, so why would you begin moving your entire office to another building without it? This is absolutely essential to a smooth and thorough relocation.
- Thorough analysis of your work space. There’s nothing worse than finishing a big move and then discovering that a computer is missing. We’ll carry this analysis out before we even move a pencil to make sure that we’ve got an inventory of everything that’s in the old place. Everything from your router to your motivational posters will be marked for relocation.
- Relocation schedule and cost analysis. You can’t carry out something like this without working out when each stage is going to take place – that’s a recipe for confusion and catastrophe. Cost analysis keeps you completely in the loop on how much it will all cost and why. We’ll work out a timeline to make sure that everything happens when it’s supposed to.
- Thorough checking of all IT and electrical systems to make sure that everything is working just as it was before we touched it. This is absolutely crucial to any office relocation – no company can work without computers, the internet and routers. As part of the workspace analysis, we’ll note down the makeup of your IT system to make sure that it all goes back together just as it was before the move.
- Once verified and confirmed the relocation can go ahead. Here at iData we want to make sure that you are 100% happy with every single aspect of the relocation plan we draw up with you. Not even a mouse will be moved before you’re happy with and have signed off on the plan.
Our team is renowned for its friendliness, efficiency and effectiveness and its members are all experts on IT systems and project management, so they appreciate and understand all the things that have to be carried out to make a successful office relocation. iData are proud to offer the best in office relocation services – we’re passionate about business, so we know what it’s like when things go wrong, that’s why we strive to make sure that our moves are carried out without a hitch. Don’t take a chance with another company, use iData and your office relocation will be over and done with before you know it.