Business Grade Broadband
The most common question people ask when it comes to broadband is,
there are so many packages to choose from, where do I start?
It’s a fair question because the number of options can be a little overwhelming. Broadband providers throw so many figures and so much technical jargon at you that it feels almost impossible to choose between them.
How we can help
iData want to make things for simple for you. We’ll talk to you and analyse your business to work out what you need from a broadband package. We’ll then suggest the package that we think will offer you the best in terms of speed, number of users it can accommodate and price.
Speed is the one which is easiest to get your head around. Faster speeds equals faster downloads, faster uploads and faster browsing. Slow speeds are annoying and can be disastrous for productivity and the general running of your business, but you don’t want to pay for the fastest package if your business doesn’t need all of that speed.
The number of users you’ll have on your broadband is also very important. Is your business made up of five employees? 10? 100? More users will take up more bandwidth, so make sure that you’ve got enough to accommodate your business.
What we do here at iData is take in all the jargon that broadband providers chuck at you and process it into something that you can actually appreciate and understand. Unlike a provider, we have no vested interest in making you go with any particular company – we’ll lay out the advantages and disadvantages of each provider and package to make sure that you get the best deal possible. With iData, there are several connectivity options to choose from and users are charged monthly at a fixed flat rate. Our broadband provides an “always on” connection with simple installation of bespoke packages tailored to your needs.
Business broadband features
Business broadband deals can be so beneficial for your business; bulk buying benefits and bespoke internet packages that do the absolute best with your business’ budget. Our business packages come with some great features:
- Tailored to your business. Streamlined efficiency to link certain aspects of your business to one another; e.g. your e-commerce website to your stock control system.
- Exceptional download and upload speeds. Upload to and download from the cloud instantly, enormously increasing the speed of the collaboration process. Stream video like never before and generally improve the efficiency and productivity of your business.
- Static IP addresses. If you’re looking to host your own servers for your website or email then business broadband will have you covered.
- Unique business elements. Secure email services, cloud storage, backup and recovery plans. All of these are designed to help your business be more productive and more secure.
- Unbeatable tech support. All of the members of our team are fully trained experts on all things broadband and network, and they are always happy to help with whatever issues you’re having with the installation or running of your network.
Our customer service team are always happy to help if you have any issues with or questions about your broadband.