Customer Referral Scheme
A solution worth sharing…
By simply referring a business, we get the opportunity to expand our customer base, they get the same great products and service as you – and you get a choice of a free gift.
If we’re successful in gaining them as a new customer, you will receive either £150 Love 2 Shop Vouchers OR a Galaxy Tab A 9.7″ Tablet.
Please enter your details below and click Submit to forward your referral:
Referral Scheme Terms & Conditions
IData Com –Referral Scheme Terms & Conditions
This scheme will be operational from 1 October 2015 until midnight on 31 December 2016. Any referrals made after this date will not be eligible for a reward under this scheme.
1. The IData Com Limited Referral Scheme is open and available to individuals who are registered with IData Com Limited (“the Referee”).
2. The referral gift detailed in this scheme is a net payment. IData Com is responsible for any taxes, as required by law, arising from the provision of the referral bonus.
3. The referee is eligible to receive a £150 voucher to spend with Love 2 Shop or a Tablet of same value if they refer a New Customer that has no services with our company.
4. In the event that IData Com is (for whatever reason) unable to procure the indicated gift, then you will receive a substitute gift of commensurate value subject to these same terms and conditions.
5. The referee will not be eligible to receive the referral gift under this scheme in the event that the referred person is already on the IData Com database at the date of referral or if IData Com have already received their details but have not yet entered them on the database.
6. The referred person must be notified and have consented to their details being passed to IData Com for this scheme before the date of the referral. This is the responsibility of the referee and is subject to the Data Protection Act 1998. The referee will indemnify IData Com for any loss or claim arising out of the referee’s failure to procure such consent.
7. It is the referee’s responsibility to contact their IData Com consultant in order to claim their referral gift.
8. Referrals will be accepted up until midnight 31st December 2016. Any referrals made after this date will not be eligible for a referral gift under this scheme.
9. Permanent employees and contract and temporary workers working directly for IData Com are not eligible to participate in the referral scheme.
10. The referee agrees that IData Com will not be held liable for any loss or claim arising out of the exercise of any of the vouchers in this scheme, and that the referee exercises such vouchers or experiences wholly at their own risk.